Tuesday, February 5, 2008

our cool dog

We have a new dog named Samson.  Derek wants me to say that he is really cute and really fun, and also that he goes number 2 a lot. I edited his words for the reader.  The whole dog thing is really fun but it has helped us realize how much work having a child would be.  You always have to watch them and feed them and make sure they are not chewing up your cutest pair of shoes.  So my advice to all people who are considering having a child, get a dog first.  It doesn't make you feel as bad when you are negligent.  

4 comments:

Heather Ashcroft said...

I'm so excited you have a blog, yeah!

Kristen said...

Wow when you said you had a dog I didn't think it would be that big! Don't worry, whenever you do decide to have kids, they make sure you don't forget them, even if at times it would be nice! JK

Leah said...

Bre! I'm glad you have a blog! I heard you guys bought a house and now you have a dog now too. That is SO exciting! Well I hope to talk to you soon.

Love, Leah

Leah said...

OH yeah, our blog is Chaseleahtaylor.blogspot.com if you want to check it out :)