Not that I haven't tried everything possible to get our baby girl here, we are still waiting for our new arrival. I have walked till I have blisters on my feet, eaten the hottest foods I can stand, had my membranes stripped, you name it we've tried it. I guess she is needing a little more time to cook! It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that I am not very good at waiting. I tend to like to be able to control everything and usually can find a way...not this time. I was talking to my Mom about it, jokingly saying that this little girl is already showing me who's boss. You know when your Mom tells you, "I hope you have a little girl who is just like you so you know what it's like", is this a sign that the curse has been passed on? Either way, I still can't hardly wait one more minute! I didn't turn out so bad, right Mom?

I have been trying to keep myself busy with things around the house. A few weeks ago I finished the baby's room.
Last week I made a quilt. I'm glad you can only see it through a picture and not close enough to see all my mistakes. Still, I am happy she will have it.
I also made some cute bow holders. I first saw something like them at a boutique. I think they turned out great and saved myself $40.00.
I think I will work on some freezer meals tomorrow...any other good project ideas?
17 comments:
The room looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. And I need to make one of those bow holders for sure. Make her come out!
Way cute! I love it!
Nice work Bre! It's all very cute! The waiting is the worst! Just decide a day that it wouldn't be convenient to have her and she'll come :)
Another good project, sleep! You'll need it! :)
Her room is darling!!! I love the bedding, where did you find it?
Way Cute Bre...I love the room and bow holder! You are already the cutest mom ever! and Yes waiting is the worst...I know exactly how you feel!!
Oh her room looks so good! I can't wait to meet her...and I have some cute flowers for you to add to your collection!
Make sure you text me!!
We will miss you at Thanksgiving, but hopefully you will be having the baby!
Very, very cute. I like your bow holder ida and I might have to copy you on that one. I know waiting is THE WORST, but so worth it!! :)
You are an amazing wonderful woman and will be an amazing wonderful mother. Your baby girl is so lucky to have you for a mom. I wish I would be half the person you are. I love you and am so so very proud of you. No you didn't turn out too bad at all!!! I love you with all my heart and am so looking forward to being a grandma to your beautiful baby girl! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the privilege of being your Mom.
The room looks great Bre, you did an awesome job and the blanket turned out great!! I knew you could do it! I also love the bow holder I need to make one too! I hope you are doing well and can't wait to take pictures of her when she get here!!
Oh her nursery is just adorable! I can't believe you finished the quilt so fast. Good job. Waiting is the absolute worst! It seemed like a million people were calling me everyday "have you had the baby yet?" and I'm thinking. . ."don't you think we would have told you if we had?" I feel your pain, but she will be worth the wait!
VERY cute...but I will admit that I was hoping to get on here and see a cute picture of a baby!!! Good Luck1
What a cute room! So adorable!! I can imagine the waiting is just torture...good luck I can't wait to see her!
The room turned out great. It is so cute! She will be here soon enough. Babies seem to come in their own time. Hang in there! I'm hoping she is born 12/1.
Bre.
I can't believe you are having a baby!
i'm so excited for you.
CONGRATS!
Super cute nursery. I can't wait to meet Brielle. She will be adorable, and I'm sure she won't "turn out that bad", because you didn't turn out so bad either.
Oh Bre it's so cute! I love the fabric, I have been looking for a damask like that for forever. Where did you get it? I can't wait to see a cute little baby!
She's HERE she's HERE! My mom called and Brielle is HERE!! WooHoo! Babies are so exciting! The room looks way cute and all the clothes!! Geez you'll have to change her for every meal just so she'll be able to wear them all.
Post a Comment