Saturday, July 19, 2008

In my opinion...


Last night at midnight we went and saw the new batman movie.  It was so awesome, so incredibly done, I seriously was dreaming about it all night. It's really intense and is a long movie but it was just so awesome!!! I can't say it enough, go see it.  I'm sure you will all love it and if you don't, please don't spoil my fun.



Also this season I have been addicted to "so you think you can dance".  It is so fun but this week my favorite person was voted off even though I voted like a million times. Please watch the show and vote so good people stay on and don't vote for Comfort or Mark!  So this is my little tribute to Kherington. I thought she was so cute and fun! 


7 comments:

Kim said...

Breanne, we are looking forward to the Batman Movie. It sounds like it is something Jerry and I should see without the kids. I love your new page!

Kristen said...

Oh I can't wait to go see it.

Leslie said...

we just went and saw it last night. SOOOOOOO good!!!

Clements Family said...

Bre...I love that you are saying who not to vote for! I can't wait to see that movie...if only we could ever go out!

Aggie Fam said...

Bre. Loved the new page! Can't wait to see the movie! I agree with you more that Comfort shouldn't have been allowed back on! Loved that you posted twice in a week! I love you!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Dust went to the midnight showing of Batman Friday night too! In Logan. Did you see him? He said it's the best action movie ever. I can't believe mark is still around. We really liked Gev and Kherington. My fave right now it Katie. Happy Watching!

N8Stowers said...

Hey guys. Not sure if you have a DVR or not, but we've got them recorded, so if you ever miss them, come on over. Or maybe we could have a sytycd night. And tell Derek to Cowboy up and get into the show!!!! I know deep down he loves it, he's just playing the "tough guy".