Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A visit with Family and Friends




We went to Ohio this last week to spend some time with Derek's brother Brody and one of my best friends Taryn.  We didn't do a whole lot besides visit but that was exactly the kind of vacation I was needing.  I'm sure that we would have done more except I was way too wrapped with finishing Breaking Dawn!! One day we went to Zoombezi Bay a water park in Columbus, it was really fun.  There were 9000 people there, not joking, so we had to wait to go on the rides but it was totally worth it.  The guys went golfing while we saw Sisterhood of the traveling pants. We were always eating great food just having a good relaxing time!




It was great to see Brody, Stacey and Baylor. Stacey is about to have a baby but she looked great and was a perfect host.  Baylor is getting so big and is the cutest thing ever!! 


I was so glad to see Taryn, its nice to know that no matter how often you see your friends things are always the same and we are still so close.  

Thanks for the great trip!! We love you guys!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

What a fun time! You are still as cute as ever.

Taryn said...

For sure missing you more! And I have not been able to read more than three pages of Breaking Dawn since you left! I should have some time to finish this weekend though. Thank goodness!

Aggie Fam said...

I am so glad you were able to go! What a fun bunch of memories.

N8Stowers said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Casha is dying to read Breaking Dawn. She has the book but is right in the middle of the HOST. She will be reading it soon. We need to hang out soon!

Kim said...

These are such cutes pictures. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. We miss you!

Clements Family said...

Looks like so fun! Are you finished with the book yet?