Thursday, July 9, 2009

and it's a...?

We are excited and surprised to have a little girl coming! Derek has been saying since day one that it was going to be a boy, I didn't really have a feeling either way, but when she said it was a girl we both just about died.  We are so happy!  
Of course both of our families are thrilled, we couldn't wait to shop tonight and get some stuff for our baby girl.  She is going to be very loved...and spoiled. 

Most importantly she is very healthy and is developing just perfect. That's all we could really hope for.  Here are some of our baby girls pics.  
Her little legs were crossed the whole time.  Here are her cute feet.  
Here is the facial profile.  I just can't even believe the details you can see in all the pictures.  
If anyone is wondering, Derek will be the most protective Dad ever.  He has all brothers and really has no experience with babies, especially baby girls...so this will be fun :) We can't wait, now we can start to get all the fun stuff ready!

18 comments:

katyvee said...

YEEEE-HAW!!
SO great. Could not be happier for you. I love tht she is already so feminine with her little feet crossed so elegantly! I can stand as a witness that little girls are THE BEST TIME EVER. Congratulations.. now break out the tiaras and let the shopping begin!

Yolanda said...

Hey girly! I found your blog off of Chana-bo-banna's blog! Sooo exciting your having a baby! Congrats!

Clements Family said...

Oh yea...congrats. Look at how spoiled she is already! I bet your parents are thrilled.
You guys coming to powell?

Taryn said...

Oh I love her so much already! She is beautiful. Looks like you had fun shopping :) No suprise there. Oh so fun!! Can't wait! We love you guys and are again sooo happy for you!

Leslie said...

yay! so exciting! She's gonna be one loved little girl!

Brienne Alder said...

Oh that is so exciting. Little girls are the best and really so fun! You should post a picture of you I want to see your cute belly BRi. :)

sam and kyrsten said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! YAY! BABIES! :) congratulations guys!

Brynne said...

Congrats! So excited for you! I love all her little parts in the pics--such sweet little toes and profile! And she has some very cute clothes waiting for her when she arrives. Now you really can get to work on the fun stuff--such a great time of life, enjoy every minute!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

That is so exciting! I knew it was a girl. She will be so precious. I think Derek will do awesome with a sweet little girl.

Clarice said...

Yay, I am so excited for you!! I loved having a girl first and down the road when you have other babies she be their second mom. (Whether the kids or you want her to be or not.) Ya dads are pretty protective of their little girls. Last night Jerry was trying to convince Bailey she wasn't ever going to date and to just plan on marrying her daddy-- pretty sure that isn't going to last but she was content with that idea last night. :)

Taylor Smart said...

I wonder how I'm going to be able to babysit....hmmm..

Kimberly Miller said...

WOOOO HOOOO! We are SO excited!

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

Oh, Bre!! I'm SO excited for you guys! A girl will be so much fun- she'll be your best little friend. I'm sure Derek will be the cutest dad and be wrapped around her little finger. Keep me updated!!

Kim said...

Yay a cute little girl. You will have so much fun, because it is great to have a daughter! Love you!

Heather Zwygart said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you. And if Derek need any pointer how to be a dad to girl have him give Tim a call we have lots of girls over here!

Leah said...

A little GIRL!! Oh man she will be the cutest little thing ever. I love that you went shopping right away afterwards. I'll probably be the same way. Congrats again!

Staci said...

So excited for you! Someday...:) For now we're content with blue, but I'm a little jealous of all the cute pink that you are going to get to flaunt!:)

Heather Ashcroft said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting!!! Hope the pregnancy is treating you well!