Tuesday, May 19, 2009



First comes Love....



Then comes Marriage....



THEN COMES THE BABY IN THE BABY CARRIAGE!!!



Derek and I obviously have some news, we are expecting! I am 12 1/2 weeks, due Nov. 30th.  We couldn't be happier.  We just hope our baby turns out cuter than this generated baby :) I have been feeling great. No nausea, just tired, and I hate to say it...a little grumpy.  He's hoping for a boy, I don't really care but a girl would be so much fun.  
We both are just completely amazed at all of the process.  When we saw the baby at the ultrasound I just could not believe how much it was moving around.  It was touching its face, so cute.  Our little baby is doing well! We can't wait. We are interested to see how much our lives are about to change!

26 comments:

katyvee said...

Ooooooh!!! Look at me! Look at me! I get to be the first comment!! (A perk of staying up til 2 am!)
Ahhhh!!! Can't stand how fun that is! Congratulations you darling, darling people. (Some lucky little spirit not only gets you as parents.. but gets your gorgeous gene pool! Bonus!)
Thrilled for you. THRILLED.

Clements Family said...

OH I am so excited for you! Congrats! I am glad you are feeling good! I can't wait to find out what you are having...and I bet your parents are thrilled!

Leslie said...

I had a feeling when I clicked on your link that I would find this news! I am SOOOO excited for you guys! Seriously, you are going to have the cutest baby ever.

Heather Ashcroft said...

Yeah!!! I'm so stinkin' excited for you guys. Congrats!!! I guess I'll see you on Saturday for lunch, can't wait to catch up :)!

Jana said...

Congrats! Congrats!

You two will be the best parents~

Aubrey said...

Nice! I am so excited for you! Babies are the best (says 8 weeks of experience)! You'll be such a great mommy.

Clarice said...

I was wondering where you got that pick of the baby!! Just wanted to say congrats again. I am so excited for you. Your life is going to change, but the good times definetly out weigh the bad!!

Kristen said...

Yay yay yay! Your baby will totally be cuter than the generated version. I'm so excited for you! We are in Poky now so next time you guys head up this way give us a ring. I so want to see your cute belly! Love ya girl!

Taryn said...

I am glad the news is out now! Still so happy and excited for you!!!

Kimberly Miller said...

yay! cant wait!

Etts a Beautiful Life said...

Congratulations! You are a brave soul.

kimchristiansen said...

holy Geez!!!!! congrats!!! i miss your face!

Kim said...

Congratulations Breanne! We are so excited for you. There's no chance this baby will be anything but beautiful, and lucky too to have such good people for parents.

We love you and hope you continue to feel well.

Taig said...

congrats!!
i saw on taryn's facebook.. you said you should consider the advice we gave.. i completely agree!!
:)
well i love you and am so happy for you guys!!

Staci said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thrilled for you!!!

Brynne said...

Congrats Bree! I am so excited for you two! You will be such great parents. I am betting that this little one is a boy from your description of how you feel. So excited to meet this little Miller!!!!! I would have thought on your tiny little frame that something like this would have been obvious, you are even teeny tiny pregnant--so not fair! If I didn't know how nice you are I might not like you. ha! ha! Congrats again! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as smoothly as this has so far for you!

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

You are KIDDING me!! I am SO excited for you!! This is huge!!! Keep me updated! Love you guys!

Jess said...

BAAA! YEA! WAHOO!!! I am so excited for you guys, what GREAT news! Keep us updated. Being a mommy is the bestest thing in the world!

Brienne Alder said...

Oh my gosh Bri. I am so so excited for you! You are going to be even more happy when he/she arrives. IT's the best thing you will ever do. Love ya and we should do something since you know we are pretty much the last ones here in the valley out of all our friends. p.s. did you ever get your tv? LOL

me and him said...

BRE!! where have i been?? good thing we have blogs, it helps me be a better neighbor! i'm so excited for you guys!! you will eb such great parents and the little one is definatley gonna be gorgeous!! i'm glad you're feeling ok. {and about the onriness..milk it! it's the only time in your life you have an excuse!!} so happy for you!!

Leah said...

WOW!!! Bre I am SO excited for you!! This is such great news, you two are going to have beautiful children!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Oh Breanne, congrats!! That is great news:) You are going to be a great mommy!

Heather Zwygart said...

Congratulations! Again! I'm so happy for you guys you will be such great parents! And I'm so happy for you that you haven't been sick!! Good for you!

Amber said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Danny & Haley Hill said...

Bre! Shell said you called me, but I got nothing! I called you and even left a message, but you never called back and I'm so sad :( Please call me because I love you. Congrats :)

tuckerclucker21 said...

When my mom told me you were expecting I was so excited for you and I still am! It'll be nice to tell my kids they have cousins (sort of) Pregnancy isn't that bad, at least I was blessed to be bypassed for most of the "horrible" prego symptoms, but it's all worth it in the end. So excited!!!!