Wednesday, September 2, 2009

end of summer fun






I hate to admit that summer is coming to an end.  It is fun and scary at the same time because that means we are getting closer to have our baby girl with us.  We did get to enjoy the last bit of summer with our friends on a gigantic slip and slide, fishing, and little boat rides. It was so fun and made us wish we hadn't waited till the end of the summer to enjoy it so we could do it again!



7 comments:

Kristen said...

Look at you and your cute little baby belly! I can't wait to see more updates!

sam and kyrsten said...

so much fun! i can barley see your little baby bump! but it is so cute! im always asking taryn how your doing! glad you guys got to have some fun this summer!

katyvee said...

WHAT? No "No Pregnant Women On This Ride" signs???
I'm gettin' excited for you guys!!

Taryn said...

So I clicked on your picture in the boat and could see somewhat of a belly. But I think I need a better shot than that, okay? And your suit is way cute by the way. And when I saw your baby ticker said less then 100 (or in my case 150) days I got a tiny bit jealous of you. Don't be mad. Thanks for our weekly chat tonight! Love you!

Kim said...

Looks like you two had a good time. That slip and slide is a monster! Remember the slip and slide we'd make off the swing set slide in Tooele? The kids would slide clear into the neighbors. It was pretty funny. We rented a couple of paddle boats like that at Warm Lake. I thought we were going to die. We peddled like crazy and got no where. I think I'll stick to the ground until we can afford a bigger boat.

Leslie said...

cute...but I think I may have to agree with everyone else and say that beause there's no belly pic I didn't like it as much :) jk. hope all is well!

Heather Zwygart said...

Looks like fun you are so darn cute with your little belly!!