
Today I had my defense for my masters project, it was so scary to think of my professors just picking apart my work! I survived and don't have to rewrite at all, thank goodness. I thought I would be feeling elated right now but it is a bitter-sweet feeling. I am so happy to be done with school, it is a big accomplishment, but I can't imagine not having school be apart of my life. I love being an Aggie!
So many things have happened in my life because I came to USU. I have made friends that I can't imagine being without. I have spent 5 years of my life learning and growing taking classes. I met my amazing husband. I have tried to learn how to act like a grown up (still trying). I was able to move out on my own and gain my own testimony. There is so much about me I feel is directly impacted due to the one decision to come to USU. I am so glad I did. I am assuming that is why people look back on their college years and love them, I loved every minute of it. I am glad for every final, every class my teacher held us to the very last minute, walking across campus in the snow...pants soaked to my knees. I hope I learned enough to be able to find success in the next phase of my life.
14 comments:
Bre--congrats! That is such a HUGE accomplishment!! So proud of you!!
Congrats, Bre!! I'm so excited for you- a new mom and a college grad! I miss you guys!!
Congrat's Bre you are so awesome... That is such a great accomplishment I'm so happy for you!
Good Job B!! I am so proud of you for getting your Masters and maybe one day I can be like you :) I miss you a lot and am so thankful we both chose to go to USU and live in good old Summit Hall. Love you!!!!!!
I am so proud of you! Getting your bachelors in 5 years is impressive, let alone your masters!
Congrats Bre! It really is a big deal to be done with school and masters! I feel the same way about being done-it was such a fun stage of life that its kind of hard to close the doors for good!
Yay! That is so great. I remember that bitter sweet feeling. You have worked so hard. Way to go!
Very cool to be done. I might have been a little more sad when I was done, but Jerry was still in school and I was so happy to not have tests anymore while he was studying into the night.
woo hoo!!! go bre!!
love you
Taylor :-)
yay congratulations! that is such a big accomplishment. way to go! i know you will continue to be successful!
Oh Breanne, you will be successful at anything you try. You are such a talented wonderful person. We are so proud of you and all your accomplishments. Congratulations, you worked really hard and deserve to finish and move on to the next phase of life. We love you and are proud of you!
CONGRATS! That is awesome! And I want to see some belly pics because you still look amazingly not pregnant (I know, you feel VERY pregnant I'm sure, but you forget how HUGE I got SO FAST!). Hope all is well!:)
Congrats! We think you are awesome!
YAY!!! You are amazing!
Post a Comment