Some of you may know the trouble we have been having with our dog Samson since we had the baby. If you don't know here are the cliff notes...running away several times a day, onset of epilepsy, eating Brielle's pajama's and diapers, throwing up, diarrhea...eww, I could go on. We stayed at my parent's this weekend and today I had been out running errands when I came home he had eaten a bag and its contents....my electric tooth brush, Brielle's medicine, a bottle, and all my breast pump accessories. I have had it, if we don't get rid of this dog soon I may kill him...
6 comments:
I'm so sorry Sampson is haveing a hard time and you guys have to clean up his tempertantrums! Our dog did the same thing when we moved here! Hope he gets better or you find a new home soon.
NO WAY!!!! I thought it was bad when Fancy scratched our wall and ate mine and Zach's glasses but that story doesn't even compare! So sorry!
Oh that is so sad. I am sorry that your dog is being so crazy!! Good luck!
Older child syndrome maybe. I don't know much about dogs. Good luck with that.
We don't have a dog right now for a reason!
did the barf all come up out of the carpet?
Post a Comment