Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our lives have changed so much in the past month, I want to remember and soak up every minute!

Even though I finished school in September, they don't have a commencement at that time so I walked for graduation.

We also celebrated our first Christmas with our sweet baby. I feel like this christmas will be one I never forget. Having a new baby really had me thinking about the birth of our Savior.



We started a new year as a family...can't wait to see what 2010 will bring us.


Derek's brother came home from his mission. We are happy you are back JD!


It was one year this December that Brittea passed away. I still love her and miss her so much. I hope someday Brielle can understand all of the reasons Brittea changed my life. I am glad we have memories with us forever.
We blessed Brielle. Derek gave a beautiful blessing. We were lucky to have so many family members come to support us. Thank you for coming everyone! Brielle wore my blessing dress. She looked precious.



We also took a picture of her in another one of my dresses. It is fun to see the similarities. What do you think?


We feel so lucky and are anxious to have lots more first experiences!

We are loving our little smiley baby, we can't believe she is already 5 weeks old!

14 comments:

Heather Ashcroft said...

Yeah! I've been waiting for another update. Brielle is darling! I'm so glad life is treating you well and that your little family is so happy. You guys are cute :)

Leslie said...

I can't believe she's already over a month old! It goes SO fast...seriously I can remember when Gabe was born and now he's 3 1/2.
You are looking fantastic already, and she definitely looks like you!

Clements Family said...

Oh Bre, I just love Brielle. I wish we lived by each other so I could love on her a little more!
I am glad that we were able to be there for her blessing!!!
Love the comparison picture too!

Taryn said...

So happy to see some pictures! She looked beautiful on her blessing day. I am getting sooo excited! 2 more weeks!!!

Clarice said...

Bre your baby pictures look so much alike to me!! Wow cute babies! The first year is such a fun year because of all the changes, keep loving them!

Andi said...

I'm so glad you posted pics of her in her blessing dress! I was sad that I didn't get to see her in it (up close. She looks so beautiful. And you and Derek don't look too shabby yourselves :)

kimchristiansen said...

she is adorable!! and yes i see you two look so much alike!! yeah! I want to come visit and see you guys!

me and him said...

such cute pictures! you are such a cute little family. hold on to these memories, they grow fast!

Leah said...

She is so adorable and looks EXACTLY like you as a baby!

Shell said...

Great pics, Bre. I love the comparison! She does look a lot like you as a babe! Glad your Christmas was so great. Can't wait to see you next week some time...call me!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Okay it's official Brielle looks like you. She's adorable and such a sweet baby. It was sure fun seeing and visiting you guys.

Katie said...

Congratulations on graduation - lots of exciting things happening in your life! Your little girl is so cute, and that is crazy to see the similarities in your pictures! You look great!

sam and kyrsten said...

she is so precious! i cant believe she is 5 weeks either. i also cant believe jd is home! congrats on walking and graduating! this sure was a wildly busy month! glad things are going well!

Kim said...

I can't believe she's 5 weeks old either! Time goes by so fast. Enjoy every minute of it. You 3 make a beautiful family. She looks a lot like you (lucky girl). Love you!