Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 things to Remember

1.  Baby slept through the night last night, hallelujah :)

2.  Derek was watching the baby the other day and dressed her all by himself, so funny.  He really thought the tights went over the shirt.  I'm not sure why because he has never seen her dressed like this.  So, if you ever see her out in public with her tights over her shirt and clothes that are too big, please remember...it must have been Daddy daughter day.  

16 comments:

Kristen said...

Ha ha, Love it!

Leah said...

that is hilarious! And my she is sure cute!!!!

Heather Ashcroft said...

That is so funny!!! She is getting so big and is still adorable!!! I'm happy you were able to get a full nights rest. This is about the time Kade started sleeping through the night and it's been consistent since. Hopefully that is your luck. Hope you're doing good :)

Haley Hill said...

That's awesome, I love it!

Leslie said...

that is TOO funny! Daddies just don't get it. Nick tried to dress Gabe for church on Sunday. I'm glad I actually stopped to look {of course as we were heading out the door} his shirt was a size too small so it came up his back, he had gray pants, blue socks and brown shoes on. We were late for church because I couldn't let him go like that. At least Nick remembered the tie!!!

Taryn said...

cracking up right now. love her. she looks more like you in that picture. Stella says hi! :)

sam and kyrsten said...

so adorable. she looks so cute. that smile is to die for!

Jana said...

Too cute!

Tasha said...

That's hilarious!! Do you ever wonder how our husbands would survive without us?!? Or the better question is...how would our kids survive without us?!?LOL She is such a cute little gal....why didn't I maul her when you were at my house the other day?

Brynne said...

I love it! My poor kids survived things like that as well. Sometimes when I would get home from work I would question Bryan as to where he had been that day (aka, who could have possibly witnessed this???). Backwards or the wrong gender/size clothes were some of my favs :) We love our husbands, but not necessary for their fashion sense, especially when it comes to their kids' clothes!

P.S. YEAH for sleeping through the night! LOVE THAT!!!! So happy for you, hopefully she keeps that up! :)

Elise said...

Yay for sleeping through the night! That is an amazing feeling. :) I love the outfit. Ha ha! She really is beautiful and I LOVE that picture at the top of your blog. Love it. It is so sweet. Hope you are doing great!

Heather Zwygart said...

That is hilarious!! sounds totally like a Tim thing to do!! I love her smile it's like she is laughing right along with the rest of us!!

Matt and Amanda said...

That is too funny! Matt has picked out some pretty crazy outfits for Brylie. He forgot to take the little shorts off that go under their dresses so she was at church with them still attached to her dress with the tags. Love it! She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!! Where did you get her pictures done at? They are so cute!

Clarice said...

She is so dang cute, just wait until Derek is in charge of doing her hair. It's sad when the two year old is better at doing their hair than their dad is!!

Kim said...

That is so cute. I remember laughing at your dad when he dressed you guys by himself. Your baby has your smile! She is so cute and she looks a lot like you.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

What!?! That's funny Derek. I love that she is just grinning from ear to ear not having a clue.