Wednesday, March 3, 2010

She rocks the onesie!


The babe is already 3 months old! I can't believe it.  It feels like I have loved her forever even though she has only been with us for 3 quick months.  I took some pictures of her today and for some reason I just loved the onesie, I guess she is cute in whatever she wears.

10 comments:

Shell said...

I would have to agree that she just looks so cute in whatever, but that onesie is just to die for! Good job mama! Come see us soon!

Taryn said...

Love that little girl! Can't wait for our reunion! And I love the little skinny headband. Cute!

Aggie Fam said...

She is just precious. I can't believe she is 3 months already. Her little smile is adorable. Give her kisses from Grandma. I love you!

Eric and Jenny said...

I am with you, there is nothing sweeter than a baby in a onesie. She is so darling, I can't believe it's been three months already, seems you were just over here and we were talking about pregnancies, crazy!

Taylor Smart said...

She's very cute bre!

Clarice said...

She is pretty dang cute but I think babies are pretty cute in whatever they are wearing. She is such a beautiful babe, I can't believe she is alredy 3 months!!

Heather Zwygart said...

Yes she does!! What a cutie!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

What a total cutie! Are you guys going to come visit Ohio before we move?

Booth Confessions said...

she is getting so big! I miss you guys!! I have seen you for almost 2 months

jasperson family said...

She is so adorable. It sounds like you are loving being a mom.