Thursday, June 10, 2010

A lot to say!

So I know I just posted last night so this post is like blogging overload to me but I have some really fun memories to document and if I don't do it now it will never get done!  This will have to be more of the readers digest version to fit it all in.

Derek's little bro Dallin graduated from High School.  So we had a fun visit to Poky with the family. Congrats Dal, good luck at BYUI!

We went camping with my family for Memorial Day.   Brielle was a trooper.  So you know for  baby showers how people give you random things, the wrong size for the wrong season type thing, well this little number came in handy while we were there, due to the fact that winter seemed to have out stayed it's welcome this year.  So funny on her and oh so cute. Grandpa Great loved holding her and snuggling her.  He had her all zipped up in his jacket.
Also I had my first celebrity siting.  We were at the Walmart in Ephraim, a very classy place, and I saw George Lopez.  I guess he and his family were there for his niece's graduation.  Here is my proof.  I feel so cool now.

We went to Ohio for Derek's older brother Brody's graduation from dental school.  It was a fun trip for several reasons.  It was great to see our family.  We are proud of Brody, this is an awesome accomplishment.

We got to check out the Ohio State campus.  It made USU campus look miniature.  The football stadium was incredible.  I honestly can't imagine it packed with 100 thousand crazy fans plus the tailgaters outside.

Here is our cute little nephew Chase.  He was so cute with Brielle from the second we got to Ohio.  By the looks of this picture he had a pretty good time too ;)

I also got to see Taryn in her neck of the woods.  Love her, love Stella.  We may or may not have planned this little matching outfit duo but it was just so cute.  

Last but not least we enjoyed our first day at the pool. I was dying to put her in her suit so even though it wasn't the greatest day we braved it.  Brielle looked so cute in her floaty.  She seemed to like it, she was kicking and grinning.

And there we are. Done and done.

Wait one more thing, I have been thinking about starting to host these parties for Matilda Jane Clothing.  I think it is some of the most precious girly clothing line out right now.  It is not really everyday wear but great for pictures and special occasions.  Check out her stuff and let me know what you think.  I only want to do it if people seem to like her stuff.  I know it is pricy so be honest!

www.matildajaneclothing.com

8 comments:

Andi said...

HA! George Lopez. Hmm

Adorable pics of Brielle. She's getting so old and big. Your photoshop skills are fab.

French bread pizza.

You know I'm a fan of that matildajane biz.

Kim said...

She looks so cute in her swimming suit.

George Lopez in Ephraim? So cool. He does have a big head. He must be a good sport.

That is a cute picture of Grandpa H and Brielle. Very cute.

Love you!

Jess said...

Bre! I have been a blog loser... we haven't had internet so here I am! I love madtilda jane, since I cant handle spending that on a dress, I make my own. They are a great inspiration! Also NO FAIR you got to go to OHIO! I miss that place! Brielle is BEAUTIFUL!!! I would love it if we could figure out a way to get together sometime so I can meet her!

Clements Family said...

How cool to see George Lopez!
PS...LOVE Matilda Jane....I have been trying to get them to do a giveaway on my blog!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Ephraim?? What? That is funny.
So glad you could come to Ohio for graduation. See ya soon.

tuckerclucker21 said...

she's so adorable Bre I haven't looked at your blog for a while but i'm glad i did she's getting so big holy smokes! I missed a little baby so much I'm dumb enough to have another one in december!;)

The Armitsteads said...

That's so funny!! Who would of thought that George Lopez, of all people, would show up in Ephraim, Utah. I would of said the same thing about him being at the Wal-Mart, but really, what is there to do down there? Hilarious!!

Tasha said...

You should feel cool...cause you are!! Even more shocking than meeting George Lopez is the fact that he was in Ephriam?!? Looks like you had a blast though. My little sis just said that her bro~in~law graduated from Ohio State last year in oral surgery(Mark Elison)...maybe they knew each other!