I am obsessed with this girl. Every time I see this picture it makes me giggle. I feel sorry for all 10 people that read my blog because there is not much else for me to talk about. I do have lots to catch up on, we've had a few fun adventures, but this post is all about the the babe.
She is 6 months. My heart aches a little. It is fun watching her grow but she is so precious I just don't want to miss a minute. I want her to stay my sweet baby. I mean look at that face.
She is starting to sit up for a few seconds at a time. She still sleeps like a champ, a great gift to me. She is still pretty much only eating cereal. She has tried sweet potatoes and carrots but isn't loving them yet, in fact is mostly gagging on them. She has the loudest squeal, it still can surprise me when I hear it. She is such a happy girl and always has smiles to share. She loves when I sign her the ABC's, its funny how mesmerizing it is to her. (See my Deaf Ed degree came in handy after all!)
She has been doing the funniest thing with her thumbs. She touches the tips of them together all the time.
She has found a her interesting comfy way to sleep. She likes her binki, blanket on her face, and her little feet in the air. I don't get it but it works like a charm.
She had her first plane ride to Ohio. She did not cry once on all 4 plane rides. I don't get it, she feels too good to be true sometimes. Here she is sleeping all huddled up in the pillows.
We completely adore everything about this girl....sigh....Thank you for humoring me in my baby world.



6 comments:
I love her too so it is ok :) Love the dress. That big open mouth face is so funny. I was tryiing to take some pictures of Stell yesterday and everytime I would try she would open up big and wide like that. Maybe she thought she was smiling?!? Glad you got to come to Ohio :)
She cannot be 6 months old already! Oh my gosh her smile is too dang cute! Just looking at her skinny legs makes me wonder if Kael is trying to beat her in weight....hopefully not! I post mostly about my kids too so no worries!
get out! i'm so excited for my little girl after reading your post.
i love the red she is laying on with her legs up... the pattern? did you buy it or make it? or what is your story! i want to see her nursery if it's in red because i really want to do Ruby's nursery in red.
Anyway...
you are so great. can't believe your little gal is SIX months.
love her. love you. she is adorable. please keep posting about her because she is precious! lucky lady she didnt cry! that is wonderful!
Happy-happy first baby life to you!! It's the BEST.
Love her bedding.. love her big ol' smile.. and love that you're loving every minute!!
Baby worlds are a good world to be in! She looks darling in those pictures, I am glad you got a use out of an unseasonal shower gift. I have a ton of those and have no idea what to do with them. I appreciate the thought but sometimes you have to wander what people are thinking giving you newborn coats in April seriously?
Post a Comment