For whatever reason I haven't posted in a while and I feel like I need to play a little catch up. Brielle has been changing and growing up so much lately. She is more than fun, words can't describe how much we enjoy this little gal. She is learning new words everyday, I was trying to write them all down but I can't even keep up! She loves books, she has started reading stories to herself and it is pretty entertaining. She also has really gotten into trying to sing and dance.
She got her first hair cut. Not that her hair was really getting long, she has been sporting a hair do which is a mix between a mullet and a mohawk, don't worry baby girl you're still dang cute. So I just will have to keep it short till the sides decide to grow. She sat there really well while the spray bottle entertained her.
She is for sure a girly girl...I'm sure I may have had something to do with that, but hey, you do what you know, right? She loves getting her nails painted. She will sit and hold her hands out perfectly still then she loves to look at them.
She for sure thinks that she is a big girl because she loves to hold our neighbors baby, Jagur. She would hold him as long as we would let her. We are working on those babysitting skills early!
Here's some more of her girly side coming out, she loves to accessorize.
Not that we had any doubt that Brielle was my child but now it is official, she like her Mother, has a love for shoes. Shoe was one of her first words and she insists on changing and wearing new shoes several times a day. We were getting ready to go and I told her to go get her shoes so she went into my room and found the shoes she thought went best with her outfit.
And last but not least, she's in the big girl car seat and loving seeing what is going on.
We love you Brielle!


No comments:
Post a Comment