I have many blessings in my life, I know that and I hold on to that, but there are a few things in our lives that have not been going the way we would have planned. I am the type of person that has this life plan and schedule and I want everything to fit into my plan and usually I can get things to go that way. Maybe some of these things are Heavenly Fathers way of teaching me patience, teaching me that He has a better plan for me than I know...but it still is frustrating at times.
Right in the moments when I feel like breaking down and saying "why me" I have been reminded that there are dear people in my life going through extremely painful trials and things get put back into perspective. Life is hard, life is wonderful, life is unpredictable.
This was one of those wonderful moments. love it.
5 comments:
life really is so unpredictable. i love this picture and where it is :) cant wait for you to come back!
Sometimes I wish that we could still have the life we do now but go back to being kids when we didn't have to know about the heartache in the world around us. But, since we can't make everything perfect we just have to remember to trust in the Lord and it will be much better than our plan. That is so hard though isn't it?!
Gotta love this crazy life! I think a lot of us have been feeling overwhelmed with the challenges of life lately, whether they are geared at us personaly or it is just people we love who are hurting. Someday we will understand. Someday...
life really is so unpredictable! When my girls start to complain I tell them "life is hard" all the time! For instance if they need to run I tell them in the long run it will make them a better player. Just like all the challenges in life in the end it does teach us something that we needed to learn at that time, even though we don't see it tell later! Love You cousin and can't wait to see you this weekend! If you ever need to talk to anyone I'm just a phone call away! Love you
What a good post Bre! It is so true.
Love ya!!
Post a Comment