1. My flower pots will not grow with out water, who knew.
2. Cache Valley summer nights are the best and watching distant thunderstorms with my husband is even better.
3. Leather seats are hot when your car has been sitting in the sun all afternoon.
4. The summer always goes by too fast. Is it August for real?
5. Some how even with the application of sunscreen, I will always leave the pool with a sunburn, don't worry Brielle does not.
6. Brielle is loving playing with her friends (she refers to every friend as Ella), swimming, jumping on or playing under her tramp. A happy baby makes a happy momma.
We love you summer, please stay extra long this year.
2 comments:
What a fun post, and I LOVE your family pictures. BEAUTIFUL!!
We loved Cache Valley summer nights too. We used to lay in bed and listen to the thunder rumble as it rolled across the valley. Those days were some of the best in my life. I still consider Cache Valley "home" after all this time. (I am beginning to think of myself as an Idahoan after 8 years though.) You will cherish these times forever. I am glad you appreciate them. As your family grows and gets older time goes by so much faster.
Post a Comment