Have you ever looked at your child sleeping in the car seat and wondered when they got so big?
When did my little baby grow into a little girl?
When did her hair get that long and when did she learn to talk so well?
Although I know she didn't, my sweet girl seemed to have grown up over night.
She is now big enough to "think" she is a great swimmer.
Big enough to gobble down her own piece of corn on the cob.
No more cutting it off for this girl.
Big enough for a bike ride.
To my surprise, big enough to climb up the barstools and into the sink.
Big enough for a real hair do.
.............................................
And if all that doesn't prove she's big,
being a big sis will do the trick.
.............................................
Our little family of 3 is growing and will be 4 by the end of February.
We are so happy for our new little one to join us.
19 comments:
Yay for baby Miller!!! And yes, she does look so grown up. Cute hair! I don't think I could manage that in Stell's yet. Still has a major mullet going on. But they sure grow up way too fast. Good thing we will have some new babes to snuggle soon! Love you guys!
Congrats cousin! So excited for you guys! Love ya
That is so exciting!! Congratulations:)
Congrats bre! I love her cute hair do as well.
Yay! Congrats to all of you! I really can't believe how big Brielle is getting! Time flies by!
She really is such a big girl! I was fixing a bunch of my blog posts that my pics got erased from and all the pics from you visit last Oct did, so I was replacing them and Brielle was little! She couldn't even walk or talk or anything. It is so crazy how things can change so dramatically. Her hair looks darling in those piggies! Love you guys.
I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!!
Congrats!! That is great news!!
Congrats Bre!
I was wondering when you would be posting this happy news! Congratulations again, I am so happy for your family. Funny how the baby now longer seems like a baby when a new one is on the way. But the good news for me is I can still claim K is a baby for quite a bit more time!
YYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEEE!!
SO SO HAPPY! :) MISS YOU and LOVE YOU! {brielle is sooo cute!}
Very cool! Congratulations! Brielle is going to love being a big sis! She is so cute.
How exciting! Congratulations to you guys.
What a cute way to announce you are expecting! Congratulations to all of you! Time seems to pass faster and faster with each new baby you add to the fam! If you thought it went fast with Brielle, watch out: you'll hit warp speed before too long! She is getting so grown up, such a cutie!
What a cute post! I can't believe how long her hair is! She is sure getting big fast! We are so excited for baby number 2! Congrats you guys!
Yay! Congrats! Love y'all!
You have been a blogging fool! Congrats on the baby Katlyn told me the other day and was so excited then stopped and said I hope Bre gets really big with this one! you know cause she was so tiny before you couldn't even tell she was pregnant! I had to laugh teenagers! Then explained that I am sure Bre will be as tiny as ever! Loved the family pictures on the beach! They turned out great!
Wahoo!! So happy for you! Our second little ones will be about a month apart! Brielle is so darling, I love her little pigtails!
Holy cow! Congratulations!!! :) Brielle is so beautiful, I can't wait to see your next baby!
Post a Comment