Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Before

I feel like I have lots to catch up on but we have just been in heaven with our new little one that I haven't even thought about posting.  He is seriously so precious. He is perfect.  I can't imagine a better baby.  Yes, I am biased :) I'm not bragging but isn't that just how a mommies should feel about their new babies.

I decided I would just "start at the very beginning, its a very good place to start", or so I hear.  
When I got put on bed rest, I may have cheated a few times and this was one of those times.  Sal came and took some maternity pictures for us.  I love them so much.  I am so grateful that she was willing to sacrifice her time to do this for me.  

So here are some of our last pictures as a family of 3.  I was 36 weeks.  






This is my favorite!






I love that these pictures were taken in our home.  I don't know there is just something about our memories here that make the pictures more sweet.  

We enjoyed the last 2 weeks as this family but anxiously awaited the arrival of our newest member.  


1 comment:

Brynne said...

Hey Bre! I just got all caught up on your life, how fun for me! Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures and big huge congrats on cute little Boden! Such a darling family! Hopefully you guys aren't moving far.