For 1 week we have been a family of 4.
In 1 week my heart has grown 4 sizes.
(you know, like the grinch after christmas)
In 1 week I have slept a {little} less than usual. Although some of us are getting plenty of sleep :)
For 1 week we have been pampered by loved ones and friends.
For 1 week I have been holding our little boy in my arms, knowing my life would not be complete without him.
This 1 week has again made me see I am married to the best man in the world and already had the greatest daughter.
1 week sure can change things.
I really can't believe it has been one week. I am happy and sad at the same time because I feel like time is already going by too quickly. Our parents have been so great. Derek's parents have been here for a few days but are leaving tonight so tomorrow will be the real test.
Even with this being round 2, I have definitely had some "moments" that I feel I have no clue what I am doing.
I have been really stressed about his circumcision. I want to be sure it heals right.
I am a dummy and got his cord wet in his bath last night. Yeah, serious brain fart.
I have cried more than once about Brielle.
He spit up today once more than I ever thought humanly possible.
I have more milk than a cow and it is not comfortable.
Oh the memories we have been making!!
Aside from all my "moments" I feel like this is has been one of the greatest weeks of my life and can't wait to see how our family will continue to grow and change in the future.
6 comments:
Congratulations, I have been checking your blog to see if you had had the little guy yet. I am so glad to see all is well and he is so very precious.
I think your brain lapses after every kid no matter which number you are on. The week I had Katelynn I backed into Eric's car twice.....in the same week. Not one of my finer moments!
Hope all is going well, enjoy this time it goes by way too quickly.
Love the story, love the pics, love it all!!! Love you!!!
Oh Bre! I love all the posts. He is darling. I am so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to meet him.
Yeah!!! So happy for you guys! Boden is such a darling baby and I love the name. Lots of love to you guys!
Yay! I am so excited for you to have your little Boden here safe and sound! He is darling and you will love having a boy ;) Congrats, Breanne!
congrats you cute momma! what a sweetheart! i love the name Boden :) Hope you guys are all settling in great and enjoying your new little babe. What an exciting time of life!
Post a Comment