Sunday, September 28, 2008

The last few weeks...


We have had a lot going on these last few weeks it's been really fun and busy! So much as happened I don't have time to write about it all so I'll  just do some little picture captions instead, besides the pictures are the best part anyway.   

Derek's family came down and spent the weekend with us.  It was Doug's birthday so it was fun to celebrate with them!

We got to watch Dallin's football game! It is always entertaining to watch the brothers hang out.
We went to the only football game USU will win all season, Go Aggies!





We finally sodded our yard.  It is so nice to not have dirt everywhere all the time.  





And last but not least a bunch of my family and friends went to So You Think You Can Dance.  It was hard to get good pictures but it was so much fun.  The first picture is of "The Bed" with Twitch and Kherington and then Chelsea doing her solo.  It was even better live and just fun to do something different.  

My family came up this weekend, we had a baptism and a baby blessing.  I didn't take any pictures but it was really nice to have all my family together.  I feel lucky to have such a close extended family.  

All in all, things are good.  School is going well, work is going well for Derek, and we are just trying to enjoy these beautiful fall days in logan! 

10 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

hey bre its good to see you guys are doing good! WITH t not around i never know how you guys are doing! you look great!

Taryn said...

SYTYCD!!! I am jealous. It is coming to Columbus and Ryan basically told me I wouldn't be going. Sad. But it looks like you guys are staying busy. Your yard looks great! Love you guys!

Clements Family said...

Bre...That is such a cute picture of you and Kenz...I am glad we got to hang out on saturday! Thanks for lovin' on Bella!

Taylor Smart said...

Very Cute pictures!!! I hope I get to see you soon. I miss you tons!!

Love ya,

Taylor :-)

Jerry said...

It looks beautiful in Logan. Your sod is great too. I am glad you made it to the winning game this year. We are really out numbered in BSU country. Love ya!

Jerry said...

This is Aunt Kim, not Jerry. Sorry I keep forgetting I'm logged in as him.

kimchristiansen said...

Bre Bre!!! you house looks so so good!!! i think you need to have a party and invite me over so i can see in person!!! hey i finally started blogging so check me out baby!! kimberlychristiansen.blogspot.com

Jana said...

Hey, it's Jana from church. I found your blog off of Stowers. You guys are so cute, hope you don't mind if I add you to my list. Mine is private so if you would like an invite let me know your email and I will invite you in!

Staci said...

Are you still alive? I've been waiting for updates!:) Hope all is well and that you are surviving school...:)

Brynne said...

Hey Bre, I found you! (Although I did mess up with spelling your name like I thought I would!) Enjoyed checking out your blog. And your wedding pics seriously look like they belong on the cover of bridal magazines! You guys are such the cute little model couple! I'll add you to my links on my blog if that's okay--let me know if you don't want me to. I probably won't remember to check back here, so just email me at (brynne.davies@usu.edu) It's private, so it's not like many people will see it :) See you soon!