The bad news first... we gave Fancy up for adoption. Derek's brother wanted her, having 2 dogs was a little rough so it worked out really nice. She has been a little terror for them so far though chewing everything she can, who knows they might decide to unadopt her. I asked Derek to take some pictures of both of the dogs together before she left they turned out pretty funny. I bought these little halloween things for them, Derek thought the little bow for Fancy was like a little bow for girls.
A couple weekends ago we went to Park City with some of our neighbor friends, it was really fun. We just went up for the night, hung out, then shopped the next day. I'm not sure there is any other way I would want to spend a weekend.
Last week I had convention for Planet Beach, Derek was sweet and came with me. We didn't get to do much, we both were working, but we did go out to the beach for a little bit one day.
Don't worry this was the view from our hotel window, classy.
We were in Biloxi Mississippi, I didn't know anything about the area before but it was another place that was hit hard by hurricane katrina. 3 years later, the damage is still unreal. I took some pictures, all of the piers were gone, there were just wood posts sticking out of the ground. The trees were growing sideways. Some of the roads were still completely ruined. There was a lot of garbage piled up everywhere. At the airport flying home we met a church member and were talking with him about the damage, he was from Atlanta but his ward was sent out to help when the hurricane had happened. He said that the Mayor of the city was giving a speech during the clean up and told them they were so thankful to the 2 groups, the mormons and the Church of Jesus Christ, for all of their help in the clean up. We just had to laugh at that story.
I hope its not another 2 months before I update again!!
9 comments:
Oh Bre I love it when you update but I can't get too mad, I mean I am horrible about it lately too! Whenever I think about Logan and who I miss, you are always the one I think of! Love you girl
I am glad to see you haven't disappeared! Thanks for getting Court that ticket...I bet they are having such a great time!
Glad you updated! Since it is the only way we seem to communicate these days. It sounds like you have really been busy though! Can't wait too see you in LESS THAN 1 MONTH!!!!
I'm glad that you updated! I still faithfully check every couple days in hopes that it was updated! I miss you Bre-we need to get together!
hey bre! you always look so cute! i love your short hair! its good to see you updated!
Yeah a new post! So sorry about Fancy. She's with a good home now. Your trip to MS looks interesting. Love ya!
Breanne! It has been years I was on a friends page just going through blogs and couldn't believe it was you! Congrats on everything! Hope you don't mind if I add you!
Hey Breean I got to your blog from Heidi. You are so darn cute! I will miss playing VB after this baby is born we will have to do something else! Heather Zwygart
pssst. you have an award on my blog :)
Post a Comment