Today I finished my last final, for this semester. I wish forever but no such luck. I am burnt out but more than happy to be done. Please if anyone wants a little party please come my way, I would love too. ;)
Congrats, that is such an good feeling. Hey send me your e-mail address (claricebabe12@hotmail.com) so I can invite you to my blog! We are always up for a party!
Good job I'm so happy for you! I don't envy you and tests but I will envy your degree when your done! I'm glad you get a break!! Enjoy the holidays! By the way I don't know if you have my blog or not let me know! hzphoto@comcast.net
I'm so glad you are done- if only for the minute. If you are in the Salt Lake area, Dallin and I are always up for a party- or at least some hot chocolate and graham crackers!:) Hope all is well!
8 comments:
Oh I want to party! Its warmer here if thats an incentive! Miss you girl.
Congrats, that is such an good feeling. Hey send me your e-mail address (claricebabe12@hotmail.com) so I can invite you to my blog! We are always up for a party!
Yee-haw!! So happy for you.. (especially cause I can't imagine having to learn anything ever again that I might be tested on.)
Congrats! Are you going to celebrate by waking up early on a Saturday morning and going to the ward party? :)
Congrats!
Good job Breanne. We are so proud of you! Keep it up! It will be such a great accomplishment when you get finished. Love ya, Aunt Kim
Good job I'm so happy for you! I don't envy you and tests but I will envy your degree when your done! I'm glad you get a break!! Enjoy the holidays! By the way I don't know if you have my blog or not let me know! hzphoto@comcast.net
I'm so glad you are done- if only for the minute. If you are in the Salt Lake area, Dallin and I are always up for a party- or at least some hot chocolate and graham crackers!:) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment