Derek that cartwheel was just amazing. And who knew Sampson could dance like that. One talented familily.
Wow Bre, I think you've learned some new dancing moves since our nightly dance parties.
You guys have some serious moves! It was fun getting caught up with you...through the blog, we need to see you guys soon.
haha thats great! your dancing skills are good enough to be on dancing with the stars
hardy-har! Laughed out loud.. paticularly enjoyed the part where Bre (or is it 'Bree' double E??) hit your feet with your hands. Good stuff.
The boys were loving your dog...sorry but we had to make one too!
Hey this is Clarice, what is your e-mail? I would love to invite you to my blog. I know you can't wait!")
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Derek that cartwheel was just amazing. And who knew Sampson could dance like that. One talented familily.
Wow Bre, I think you've learned some new dancing moves since our nightly dance parties.
You guys have some serious moves! It was fun getting caught up with you...through the blog, we need to see you guys soon.
haha thats great! your dancing skills are good enough to be on dancing with the stars
hardy-har! Laughed out loud.. paticularly enjoyed the part where Bre (or is it 'Bree' double E??) hit your feet with your hands. Good stuff.
The boys were loving your dog...sorry but we had to make one too!
Hey this is Clarice, what is your e-mail? I would love to invite you to my blog. I know you can't wait!")
Post a Comment