It's been a while since the last time I posted due to the fact that I have been so busy with school and work! Trust me I am counting down the days till the semester is over. Also we don't have internet for the time being. Which means when I do have time I have no internet! I am going crazy with out it, its funny how we rely on things like that these days. I keep thinking man how did anyone keep track of their finances with out the internet. We are lucky to live in the days of technology.
So right now I am at work and thought I would make a quick post because I have been doing lots of fun things that I don't want to forget!
First of all it was Derek's birthday on Monday. We had a little get together with our friends which was fun. Derek has an annoying skill, which is always being able to guess his presents from me. It makes me nuts because I am such a bad liar, when he tells me what he thinks I am giving him I can't even keep a straight face, so of course he guessed his present. Oh well he was still excited!
This week is my spring break, so we went to Island Park with Zack (Derek's bro), Kimberly, and baby Brenna! We didn't do much just sit in the cabin and relax. Derek and I went snow shoeing and sledding one day which was fun. There was probably around 6 feet of snow. Its sad when Logan seems warm!
Also we went to the Rascal Flatts concert. They are the only group that I really follow but they just never let ya down! The concert was so good. I have some really good pics if we ever get our internet going I'll probably post them.
I hope everyone is doing well!!!
9 comments:
I'm jealous about the concert! I will go to any country concert-- anytime-- anywhere.
And happy birthday to your boyfriend.. glad you had a cozy getaway.
Fun fun...I think my sister went to that concert to! Love that my kids made your slide show! Glad Derek had a good birthday!
Bring your camera on Sunday. You can post the pics. I'd love to see them! I'm glad you guys had fun and that you got to relax for a couple of days.
The concert sounds fun Breanne. Tell Derek Happy Birthday. Hang in there, the semester will be over soon enough. You're doing a great thing and when you're all finished, it will be worth it. Love you.
Hey cuties...that's right I'm talking to you too Derek. We are excited to see you in a couple days. Take care!
So jealous!! I love Rascal Flatts!! Looks like you have had a great week!! Good for you..
Happy Birthday Breanne! I hope you have a good day today. Have fun with your piano! We love you and are so proud of you!
Bre, Happy late birthday!! Hope you had a good one!!!
Hey Neighbors-
Fun now we can stalk you online too...
Our addy is scottandandi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment