My wonderful friends threw me a baby shower this weekend. I had so much fun and I feel so lucky to have such great people in my life. Thank you everyone for coming and for all of the gifts. Our baby girl is obviously very loved.

Here is a diaper cake one of my friends made for the party. It is so cute I don't think I'll ever be able to take it apart.

Here is My Mom and Derek's Mom, both so sweet. Thanks for coming and loving us!

I got an awesome swing and bouncer from a group of people. Here is me demo-ing how the seat comes out and turns into the bouncer.
I also got the greatest diaper bag! I have been wanting this ridiculously unnecessary Petunia Pickle Bottom bag, but again my great friends supported my vainness and got it for me. I love it and trust me...it is so cute! Derek asked me if it changes diapers for us....lets just let him think that for the next 7 weeks.
We played some really fun games, which was nice, but I really enjoyed being able to just see everyone and get to catch up. Thanks again everyone for being so sweet and for all of your wonderful gifts!
Now for the belly picture...

Here I am the beginning of my 33rd week. I know I am definitely looking pregnant due to the fact that one of my preschoolers looked at me and said "Teacher you are really chubby." And I'm not sure 3 year olds lie, ok they do. To add to that, today at church, our 18 month old neighbor boy was sitting with us during sacrament and looked at my belly and wouldn't stop saying "ball ball." So if the 3 year old was lying...I don't think the 18 month old was.
12 comments:
You are so cute! I love it.
But you are still the cutest pregnant girl around! The shower was great we had alot of fun.
Cute pictures Breanne. You do have a cute little belly. I love that diaper cake. It looks like you had a good time. P.S. Tell your Mom she looks really cute too!
Love you and good luck in a few weeks.
Showers are so much fun! You look super cute! Can't wait to see that baby girl!!!
So sorry I missed it!! (I was all caught up in my boys football world.. had to go to MORGAN Utah!) but I was thinking of you-- and love all the good loot you raked in! Fun-fun! (ALMOST makes me wanna have another baby.. but not REALLY..)I've been wanting to get you something for that baby girl.. and I really will one of these days-- now that football is over I might actually have time to get to a store again-- BUT.. in the meantime.. I'm so happy you hae so many people loving and supporting you. Enjoy your last weeks of darling belly and midnight pee breaks..
Oh I love you! I am feeling a little bad due to the fact I look as pregnant as you do right now and I am 9 weeks behind!!!!!!! Oh well you look so cute. I love the bag. They have such cute bags, but I am well aware of how much $$ they cost. So nice of people to get it for you. And I am glad you knew how to demo the swing. We went and tested strollers the other day and I seriously felt like the biggest idiot in the world trying to hook the car seats in and out and fold and unfold the stroller. People could for sure tell I had no idea what I was doing! Wish I could have been there in person, but just know I was there in spirit :) Your mom's hair is so cute by the way, you should tell her that from me. And yes, 44 days and COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!! Me and miss P love you guys!
You look so adorable Breanne! It looks like you are getting some really adorable stuff for your little girl too, and you! I wish I could have been there-next time I'm in Logan I would love to stop by and see you and drop something off for you. P.S. Is that a belly band over regular jeans or did you find maternity pants that are long enough for you? I'm having an issue findng pants that fit!
You seriously have the cutest little belly. I wish I had a belly like that when I was pregnant!
I am going to try to come on saturday-Brooks' Grandparents are going to be in town from Florida for the weekend-but I will see if I can sneak away!
you are so cute! and that diaper bag is to die for! i love it! i hope everything is going good!
You are adorable. I am jealous I don't look that cute pregnant.:)
Yeah I wished I looked that tiny at my 13th week...
P.S. I love those stinkin' bags, they're so cute, but unfortunately they don't do the changing for you. Than they might actually be worth the small fortune you pay for them.
Post a Comment