Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and 4 months old

We headed down to St. George this weekend to visit Derek's Grandparents.  It was a quick trip but it was great to see them.  Their health has been deteriorating but our visit seemed to cheer them up.  Derek's Grandma loved holding the baby.  Babies are so special they really can bring happiness to everyone around them.


We were excited to get out of chilly Cache Valley and head down to the warm weather.  Derek's Grandpa teased us saying we were acting like it was summer, I'm guessing he didn't realize we literally left with 6 inches of snow so, yeah, it was summer to us!


It was fun to celebrate our first easter with our sweet baby.  This is what the easter bunny brought Derek...so cute :)


Brielle is 4 months old now.  She is so fun and has the best personality.  She brings so much happiness into our lives.  We feel so lucky that Heavenly Father has trusted us with this sweet spirit.  I hope I can raise her to become the person he knows she can be.  How can you not love that smile...seriously so precious.

 I took some pictures of her in her Easter dress.  She definitely is our "Little Darlin"

7 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh my that little bunny picture is so cute! I love little Brielle. We miss you guys...you BETTER still be coming in June. Or else...

Jana said...

The bunny picture made my night!!

She is darling~

sam and kyrsten said...

look at how cute little brielle is! love her easter dress and headband! and love the story of you and taryn. she is even worse than i am! doesnt suprise me with the two of your really! :) your family is so cute! peace love polevault! :)

Clements Family said...

How cute is Brielle. I am jealous you were in St George. I NEED warm weather!!!

Aggie Fam said...

She is undoubtedly the cutest Easter Bunny ever...OK maybe not ever but at least as cute as her mother! I love you!! Kisses from Grandma.

Leah said...

What a cute little Easter Bunny! I love her dress too! I can't believe she's four months already, it goes by so fast!

Heather Zwygart said...

How cute I love the bunny baby so sweet!! I can't believe how many people went to st. george my mom and dad were down there too! Glad you got to go warm up!