My dishes will always be done.
I'll cook delicious well balanced meals and eat before 8 pm.
My laundry will not sit in the dryer for days.
I'll make our bed as soon as I get up.
I'll always put things away when I'm done with them.
I'll have a great skill to make us loads of money on the side.
I'll be dressed and showered before the baby wakes up.
I'll have a well organized food storage.
I'll budget and save money.
I'll always be nice to my husband.
There will never be dog hair needing to be swept up.
The bathrooms will always be recently cleaned.
I'll never leave my clothes on the floor by my bed.
My preschool projects will be done a week in advance.
I'll never ever eat half the cookies in one night.
When I grow up there will be lots to do. Who really wants to grow up anyway?


10 comments:
Oh my heck! I love that little gal! THat pic w/ the hat is to die for! I'm in no hurry to grow up either...especially if that's what it entails;-)
I love this.
I agree. I don't even have a babe. But i'm trying to keep on top of this long list.
You are a doll.
Just go on vacation for a couple weeks and your list magically disappears! :) I love our BFF babies. See you soon...
I feel the same way. Good luck with that list. :)
um.....I don't think I'll ever grow up if that is what it takes! I was laughing because Nick and I were having a "conversation" about one of the things on your list....so I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggles with it!!!
Perhaps polygamy is the way to go. Wife 2 could clean up all the dog hair and wife 3 do all the dishes. Ewww.
You are such a good mommy and wife. And I love those pics.
She is getting so big! I don't want her to grow up either! I love babies!
Oh what a cute post Bre! She is so stinkin' cute!
Amen Bre!!! You have life figured out!!!
I love that poem! I never want to grow up! I also think andi has a great idea! That is the only plus I could think of for poligamy! And it would be a great one!
Post a Comment