We headed up to willow flats with the family this weekend. The weather was perfect, the scenery was beautiful, the food was great, and of course the company was the best!
We finally used our hiking back pack. Brielle started out very excited...
and ended very tired. Wouldn't you be? Being carried around is such hard work!
We spent a little time fishing. I'm not a fish fan but it was relaxing to be there all together. I was lucky to catch one myself! Good thing Derek was willing to eat it for me.
Of course Logan and my Dad were messing around with each other.
My Mom, Brielle, and I were just along for the ride but we kept ourselves busy.
For the rest of the time, we pretty much let this little beauty entertain. Every squeal and giggle was noticed because all eyes were on her.
We did miss these two this trip.
Hope your B-day was great Kase! We love you guys.
8 comments:
She is getting so big and so cute!! Miss you guys!
Good times! HEY.. love the new banner pic with the turqoise wall behind! Where'd ya find THAT??
Camping sounds so fun right now. Brielle seems so big in these pics. So glad I get to see her soon :) And you too :)
CUTE PICS! I cannot wait to see that princess of yours! I'm with Taryn thinking about how fun camping would be. Probably not going to happen though. Love you lots!
We love Willow Flats, best place to camp!! She is a doll!
she is so beautiful. it was good to see you guys the other day. love you!
Looks like you guys had a blast. Zach wants to know if he can go for a ride in that back carrier? :)
It is so cute that your baby loves that backpack. I lover her smile. It looks like you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment