Brielle had her first mischievous act yesterday. While I was getting the tub ready for her bath I heard her in her room playing and being a little whiny. I went into check on her and saw that she had climbed up onto the bottom shelf of her changing table and was stuck. Oh man, this girl just makes me smile.
9 comments:
If that's as naughty as she gets-- you're good! Wait til' she smears vaseline in her hair! (Little tip.. rub lots of baby powder in it!)
Haha! The trouble is just begining, isn't it? Stella received her first goose egg yesterday so I am feeling the same way.
Uh oh Bre. Look out. :)
MISSchievous...get it? Haha, you're so cute.
She makes me smile too. She's just so dang cute!
Good thing she is starting out small, wait until she dumps an entire bottle of dish soap, lotion, or bottle of mousse on her head..... yep my baby has done all three... more than once!!
You KNOW you want to run in the Pink Series with us! I think it will be so much fun to get all of us together!! :) It will be good training for your Nov 6th race!
She reminds me of you...
Cute girl! They get naughtier:)
Thats so funny! she's so stinken cute!!!
Post a Comment