Before Santa makes his visit and we have even more to catch up on I wanted to put some pictures up of the little Miss' birthday party.
I decided to have a tutu and tie party for her, she is all about tutu's and would wear a dress up all the time if I would let her.
It was lots of work but it ended up being so worth it. My friend Shelley was a great sport and helped me get a lot ready for the party. It was so fun to have her help!
There were tutu's and ties to go around.
We had fun games set up, all of which some how included tutu's.
Bowling...
Fishing...
and Basketball...
The hot spot of the afternoon was the treat table.
One of the biggest hits of the night...the big girl bed.
My WONDERFUL Dad spent every night for about 2 weeks building this beauty. I can honestly say that it is even better than the one I originally saw in the pottery barn magazine and for about 1/3 of the price. Thank you Dad, you are the best!!!! I really truly appreciate all you do for us.
I was nervous for the transition because as much as Brielle needs her sleep, I need her to need her sleep, so I was worried that the big bed would change some of that. Thankfully, Brielle adjusted extremely quickly and loves her "ig girl bed". She still sleeps perfectly and now has an awesome place to play.
If all is quiet at our house, Brielle isn't causing trouble, she's just in her kitchen making me "some munch".
Happy Birthday to you!
The menu included all of Brielle's fav's.
PB&J
String Cheese
Fruit and dip
Cheese Balls
Apple Juice
and Cupcakes
It was well eaten by all.
The one downer of the day was that the excitement of it all must have been too much to handle because she had, as my friend so delicately put it, "potty issues" which left her bare bummed. Since she has so little of a bum I guess her skirt just couldn't stay up so as we were loading up the cars to leave my parents we got a kick out of her just carrying her skirt, in the snow, with nothing else on.
Nothing was going to spoil her birthday!
Brielle loves all her little friends and enjoys spending time with each of them.
Thanks everyone for coming and making her 2nd birthday so fun for her!

2 comments:
What a fun party! I'm so glad we were able to be there for it, it was a blast! Brielle is such a big girl and I'm so glad she is loving her bed...I hope Thad follows suit! Love and miss you guys!
Wow! Super creative. Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment