We've had 2 great years with our little Miss.
2 years of I love you's.
2 years of kisses.
2 years of hugs.
2 years of her sweet giggles.
2 years, really, already??? How DID that happen???
Yes, it has not all been hugs and kisses. There have been hard days and long nights. There have been tears but you know we'd do it all again without a second thought for this girl. She makes our home and lives just that much better.
We partied our little hearts out in celebration of her today.
I hope she knows how much we love her because we sure do.

8 comments:
I can't believe that she is already two!!! Where did you get her shirt? That is SO cute!!
That is so cute and I would love to know how you made this way cute computer page. Will you teach me?
Love you guys and I understand this is another little Miller that will be joining our neighborhood. I am so excited. Congrats.
Love this little lady! Can't wait to see her (and her mommy) soon! And again, how are our babies two?!?!?!
Happy Happy Birthday cute girl!!!
Holy cow! 2? Crazy! She has so much hair and she is zoo cute!
That went by way too fast. I can't believe it. She is such a doll.
I know what ya mean...Mine is almost 3..WHAT?? whenever did this happen...as well!!! My little man is 1 1/2 too..that is even more weird.. Brielle is SOOO adorable, I absolutely love her outfit!!!
wow I can't believe she is 2! Time sure does fly! Love the picture!
Post a Comment