Well I sort of fell of the blogging wagon and got onto another one in the past month but I'm back with lots to catch up on! There is something to blame for my absence, my iphone. Yes, this post is about an iphone, but I just am in love. I hope my children know that I value them slightly higher than the phone, I kid, I kid. Seriously though I have a bit of an obsession that I need to work on.
The good thing about the phone is that I have been catching lots of fun moments with the kids.
She loves playing dress up and pretend. She is a princess fanatic. We have spent several days at the pool so far and we love it!
Brielle loves to pretend this sprinkler is her microphone. As of now her audience has been sprouting peas and lettuce but she's moving on up. She loves testing out the babies toys. And of course she loves her mama!
What's summer without some outdoor fun. Swimming in the back yard, splash pad with her friends, and enjoying a snow cone. All that play can wear a girl right out just long enough to take a father's day nap with her dad.
Without fail this girl can put a smile on my face. She is sweet and funny and can brighten the day of anyone she is around.
Then we have "the boy" as we like to call him. He's been working on sucking his thumb, thankfully he isn't too consistent. I even captured the worlds smallest mohawk. Oh yeah, he's cool. This was his first day that he didn't scream at the pool, in fact he liked it so much he gave us big smiles then fell asleep in his water toy. LOVE HIM.
We have had lots of precious smiles and even some wide eyes at night.
From the looks of these pictures you may think he takes a binki. This is all lies. We must have captured the only 2 times I could have convinced him to take it. We won't give up!
Everyday gets better with him. We love our boy.
I am glad to remember these everyday moments with my kids because it is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. So that is pretty much what we have been up to, enjoying the summer and capturing every moment thanks to my Saaweet new phone.






5 comments:
I feel the Iphone love :) I miss those kiddies! Love them and you!!!
I love my phone just for that reason. If i want to blog about something specific I'll crack out the heavy camera but i usually forget but i always have my phone! Its just more convenient. Granted mine is only a mere shadows of an i phone but i love it anyways:)
The iPhone is just life changing. ;) Love all these pictures! Boden is just a sweetheart and I love that pic of him smiling at the pool. I'm glad you're still working on the paci. We both know how amazing it is. Wes is getting so good at his and I just love it. THanks for calling at the exact time I needed to talk today. I love bffs. Give your darling kiddos kisses for me!
You guys are awesome and your kids are precious! Can't wait till we get to see you guys and hang out again! We should totally trade Bumbo chairs...ours is green. he he.
Thumbs aren't so bad...they can ALWAYS find them and you never have to make a midnight run to the store to pick one up if you can't find one. I LOVED it when my kids found their thumbs! And we never even had to wean them off it--just stopped on their own (years before kindergarten--that was my worry!)
Post a Comment