To say this boy is growing up too fast is an understatement. I swear sometimes when he wakes up in the morning he looks taller. I want him to stay my little babe forever but I can already tell that is not going to happen!
How is he already 4 months old?
This past month with the boy has been great. He is learning more and getting stronger everyday. During the last month he has started rolling from his back to his belly and is so close the other way. He is drooling like crazy, which is obvious by the soaked shirt in these pictures! He loves putting his hands in his mouth. He is still working on sucking his thumb. He is getting better at it. There are some things that your kids do that are so cute you just can't stop them, him sucking his thumb is one of those things.
He is so wiggly. It is hard to get a could picture of him because he is always wiggling his arms and kicking his legs. He arches his back and scoots himself around. He started liking to stand a lot. We got him a little play mat and he has really liked it. We had to get out the baby toys this last month. We also tried the bumbo a few times. I can't believe he is that big.
He's been giggling and making so many sounds. It makes my day when he is just playing and squealing. He loves to be sung to, it will always put a big smile on his face.
We left him for a few days overnight for the first time with my parents. He was really good for them, took the bottle great and slept good which was a relief. It was hard leaving him, right now he feels like a part of me. So when we are apart I keep looking in the back for his car seat and listening for him. As much as he depends on me I feel like I depend on him.
I'd say the best way to describe him is content. He's not an overly giggly or smiley baby and he's not overly fussy. He's always watching what is going on around him. His dimples are adorable and when he smiles you can't help but be happy.
You had your first times sleeping through the night this last month. It didn't last but we'l figure it out!
His 4 month stats:
13 lbs 7 oz, 17%ile in weight
26 1/4 inches tall, 87%ile in height
and a big round head, 66%ile.
Baby boy,
I love your smiles when you see me in the morning.
I love to see you all swaddled up sleeping so peacefully.
I love that when you nurse you look right at my eyes.
I could stare at you all day.
I love your fuzzy hair.
You like your sister to play with you.
When you laugh at her she says, he loves me.
That makes me happier than I can say.
I love you,
Mommy





3 comments:
Gosh, he is such a cutie. Jack's shirt was completely soaked his first year of life. Boys can't quite figure out their salivary glands now can they. I want to see pictures of him and Brielle together! Could you arrange that for me? Excited to see you tomorrow!
Love this little boy! THat hat is to die for. Miss and love you guys so much!
He is so darn cute! I hate that they have to grow so fast (I am struggling with brin growing up)...but don't you just love how "fun" they are getting?!?
Post a Comment