Wednesday, May 30, 2012

3 months

3 months.
wow time flies.

This boy is growing just about as fast as my love for him. I don't think I could love him any more and then just like that, I do.

This past month has been fun with our little man.  Sorry to brag but I pretty much have the perfect child.
He is still sleeping great. Going to bed around 11 or 11:30 then not waking up till 6ish, and going right back to sleep till 10.  He still loves to be swaddled at night.

He loves nursing.  If he had his way I would be a human binki.  Sorry baby boy, you can't get everything you want.  Due to that, he is not a big fan of the binki, but will take it with some coaxing and lets be honest practically holding it in his mouth.  He does like to suck on my finger, that is usually a quick way for me to soothe him.

I realized with the second child why you have a baby bjorn.  He spends a lot of time in it.  I love having him cuddled up with me!

He has gotten a lot more smiley.  We can even get the start of a few giggles out of him.  There is not much better than a big gummy smile.

He is loving his big sis.  She has been extra into him these last few days and he takes it all with a smile.  Seeing them together is just about more than my heart can take.

He is a wiggle worm.  When he is awake he gets his little arms moving and he just doesn't stop.  He has also found his hands and will often be sucking on his fingers or his thumb.

He was blessed this past month.  It was a perfect day.

He is always raising his eyebrows wrinkling his forehead.  I love it because it reminds me of his dad.  I hope that is just the start of the things he will do like his dad.

He seems to hold his head up well and is strong.

We had our first trip to the pool.  He did not like it at all.  He cried every second he was touching water.  That is one quality I hope changes in the coming months or it will be a long summer!


Thank you for being our baby boy. We love every inch of you.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Bre he is a doll! So precious!!

sam and kyrsten said...

he is sooo cute! i just bought that darling striped shirt for my little munchkin :) cant wait till he gets to wear it! love you guys!

Taryn said...

Oh he's so cute. I'm so excited to squeeze him soon! Looking lots like Derek, too!

Andi said...

LOVE!!!

Clements Family said...

love that last picture! i just want to squeeze him...in a nice way;)