Samson graduated from puppy school on Monday. He is so cute, especially with that little hat on. The bad thing about puppy graduation is that it really means nothing. It means you paid more than you should to sit in a class with other dogs and hopefully you can learn something while you are trying to hold your dog back from playing with all of the other dogs. It still was fun but probably not totally worth it. Oh well, at least we got a cute picture out of it!
5 comments:
Wow I love dogs.
I love your hair! I can't comment like taryn and say I love dogs because I don't, but I do love your hair!
Your house, your hair, your dog, ALL So cute! And I totally messed up on the date of your birthday. I was really thinking that it was the 15th. oops sorry! Well I hope you had a great one.
Your blog is so cute! Good job on keeping it up! Now if you could only convince Jayme to do the same!
I missed your birthday! I'm sorry! Happy late birthday!
Oh good golly, how could you have had a blog and not let me know. Blogging has become my 2nd child recently, so I guess our next kid will have to share the spot light. So, randomly Taryn found my blog and therefore I found yours. Well I'm glad your on here to keep me updated. We live way to faraway and miss out on all the latest. Take care. Ya'll are the cutest couple.
Post a Comment