Sunday, March 30, 2008

More School?

I have decided that I am going to go back to school in September because I have realized that I picked the lowest paying work field I possibly could have. I actually love my jobs. I work at Up to 3, this is a home visiting program for infants and toddlers with disabilities. I also teach preschool for just the next month and a half at a local gym, the All Academy Preschool. It is a great school, I would definitely recommend it. And last but not least I recently took over the management position at Planet Beach for the summer. I really hope I can survive it all. So if I fall off the face of the earth, its not that I don't like you its just that I am probably running around like a maniac. And my thoughts are that if I go back to school, hopefully I can just work one job and stay a sane human being.
I took an admissions test on friday, the Miller's Analogy Test. You know like puppy is to dog as kitten is to ??? except with words no one has ever heard of. I find out in 2 weeks if I scored high enough to enter my program. I felt good about it so I guess we'll see maybe my last name will give me some luck!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Good for you Bre! Even though I am sure it will be tough, you are great at it and are someone who can handle all of it! Love ya and miss you tons.

Shell said...

Don't tell me what to do, k. I have a sweet myspace page that Brigitte keeps up to date for me, so if you want to know what's up you can just look at that...or you could call me. Either way.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Good luck Bre, I'm sure you'll get in. Like you said your last name was the same name on the test. I'm sure all they do when grading the test is look at your name and therefore you totally passed it. Working 3 jobs is tough. You're so awesome and motivated. Keep up the good work.

Aggie Fam said...

Hey, I thought since you were married to "The Rock" you wouldn't have to work at all!!! Oh, he must be an imposter! You both rock! Love you!

Leah said...

gosh 3 jobs...that is crazy! I hope you're holding up ok! Well I think we're for sure going to have a fun get together and we can do scrapbooking stuff in the meantime! Brienne, Heather, and Tar all thought it would be a good idea. With 3 jobs, when in the world could you be available to come? Weekdays? weekends? Let me know cuz I would LOVE to see you!

sam and kyrsten said...

Breanne i just saw the picture of your new house! it is BEAUTIFUL! i want one! it sounds like you guys are doing good!

Leslie said...

You will do great. You always have been the over achiever!!! Love you guys!

Clements Family said...

Good for you Bre! I am totally impressed with you and school! I wish I would have finished! Go for it while you don't have kids!