Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Derek


Yesterday was Derek's birthday so I wanted to take a minute to mention some of the things that I love about him...
I love that he makes me laugh, that is why I married him.
I love that he is always so thoughtful of others, not just me everyone around him. He can build people up.
I love that he still thinks I'm beautiful even in the morning when my hair sticks straight up.
I love that he is a hard worker, he has so much ambition.
I love that he is helpful around the house because I don't always have the energy.
I love that he can't get enough of his family and how he has opened his heart to my family.
I love that he thinks his camo shorts look good with anything.
I love that all of the closets in our house are filled with his stuff and not mine.
I love that he puts up with me calling him every 5 minutes.
I love that usually by the time we have left walmart he is best friends with our checker.
I love his laugh, it's infectious.
He is such a good man and I am lucky to have roped him into forever with me. I love you Derek.

7 comments:

Taryn said...

Happy Bday Derek. Bre Im glad you updated your blog...keep it up!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Happy Birthday Derek! Bre, How have you been? What are you guys up to this summer? Love ya and miss you!

Kristen said...

Yay for updating the blog Bre! Happy B-day Derek.

Clements Family said...

Hey Bre...I found your blog off of your moms...what a cute wife you are!!

Leah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRE!!! (A few days late) so sorry. ANyway, I hope you had a fabulous one!

Taryn said...

Happy Bday Bre. Your the best! Love you.