Thursday, March 20, 2008


Some of you who read our blog have seen our house, but some of you haven't so I decided to put up a picture of it. I love it. Before living here I never really pictured myself as a stay at home Mom type of person, I just figured I would be bored or something. Since getting the house my opinions have changed. Every day all I want to do is stay at home and do house things! It's funny how experience changes your perspective on life. So now that I am working 3 jobs, running around like a maniac I hope that in the future I am lucky enough to get to be a stay at home Mom.

4 comments:

Taig said...

it's so cute!! :)

Clements Family said...

Love the house! Super cute! Staying at home is the best...and it actually is a job, you just don't get money for it! Happy Birthday yesterday!

Kristen said...

It is way cute! Now I want to see pictures of the inside since I highly doubt I will get to see it in person. Oh and I can't believe I forgot your birthday yesterday. I knew there was something I needed to remember yesterday and now I know what it was! Love you

oh and ps, once you get to stay at home, there will be days, sometimes weeks that you wish you weren't there but it really is worth it!

Heather Ashcroft said...

What a beautiful home! I can't wait until we can buy. Good for you guys. It's fun seeing you at the gym, you inspire me :)