Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Friends







One of my best friends, Haley,  from growing up got married last week.  It was so perfect! The weather was great, the temple was great, she looked great. You know all of the important stuff. It's so fun to see all of my friends as our lives have changed and we have all grown.  It was a great day. It's funny I'm so glad that she is married now, I feel like we can be better friends again now that she is in the married club.  
Anther of my other best friends (girls have like 5 best friends, fyi), Taryn, moved away on friday.  I met Tar at USU 4 years ago. Who would have thought 4 years ago that we would be where we are today.  She is moving to Ohio so her husband can go to Dental school at Ohio state.  I am happy for her but sad to not see her.  For those of you that enjoyed the experience of college roommates, you can understand the fun we had together.  I am so excited for her and hope that everything works out great for them out in Ohio.  

I feel like I only post really mushy postings but really I am lucky to have had such good friends.  They have really effected my life in big ways like Taryn is the one that set me up on a blind date with Derek! I wish them the best of luck in their fun new experiences!!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Bre, how I miss you! I know how much you will miss Tar, you two were so fun together. Thank goodness for phones and the internet right?

Kim said...

Enjoy these times. They are some of the best of your life. 20+ years later I still love to talk to my friends my college. We still seem to have a lot in common.

Love ya,
Aunt Kim

Kim said...

sorry my post is a bit garbled. It should say.."talk to my college friends..."

I have limited band width.

Love ya
Kim

Aggie Fam said...

I'm so glad that Haley had a beautiful day and that you were there to share it with her. It was pretty special that you and Shell could be in the temple with her. I hope it was everything that she dreamed of. You have made such great life-long friends. That is a blessing.

Heather Ashcroft said...

Hey Bre, Are you still managing Planet Beach? If so, are you hiring? My sister-in-law Tara really needs a job and would love to work at a tanning salon. Let me know. Thanks!

Taryn said...

Where did this picture come from?? Is that Freshman year??

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Yeah for friends. I guess Taryn is here so, I'm sure I'll be meeting her soon. As for your comment you posted on my blog forever ago...we would love to see you in Aug. We'll take you whenever we can get you. Luv ya'll!

Adrienne Hansen said...

Hey Josh is sad that we aren't linked on your blog. Do the Miller's hate the Hansen's? Ade is sad too. :(