Today I was trying to change my back ground and when I did I lost all my pictures on the side and all my links to my friends! I don't know how I did that, can someone tell me what I did or how do you change it with out losing that stuff? Anyways, let me know. Thanks.
4 comments:
When you change to a pyzam layout it looses all your stuff and then you have to add it all back in. You can go to www.matiekay.blogspot.com to download layouts and it will stay the same....but that will only help you in the future! Sorry!!! I have done the same thing before!
Bre now you just have to add all your stuff again. That is why I don't change mine anymore.
im the same as taryn its just too much work to change it! but your background is SUPER cute!
sorry I have no idea. but it looks dang cute now!
Post a Comment