Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Go Jazz


I don't really have much to say, I wanted to write on my blog but I didn't really have anything new or fun to write about and since I am watching the Jazz lose to the Laker's right now, that will be the topic for tonight. First of all, I wish the Jazz would win. I don't see it as being too complicated, make more shots than the other team. Just kidding, but on a more serious note about Kobe being the MVP. I just have to wonder what message we are sending to young kids. Kobe didn't go to college went straight to the NBA, good for him but what about the other 13, 000 million high school kids that will never make it to the NBA. Also he's apparently still "the man" even though he sleeps with underage women ,and lies about it, while he's married. But mostly I hate him because the Jazz aren't winning because of him. Oh I guess I have something to say, we got a new couch. We like it, it's leather so it will be much easier to keep Samson's hair off.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Bre you are so hilarious. I miss you!

Taryn said...

New couch? I need to come see. So we want to use our movie gift card to go to Chronicals of Narnia 2. Wanna come? Too bad I have to ask you on the blog since we never seem to talk to anything but each others answering machines...

Aggie Fam said...

Can't wait to see your new couch...and the great thing is since you posted this the Jazz has been VICTORIOUS over kobe 2 times!!! Go Jazz! Love You!