Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Mom

I know mothers day was a few days ago but I have been watching my friends 2 kids for a few days so I wanted to make sure I let my Mom know how grateful I really am for everything that she has done for me and my brothers. She is so wonderful and is always there for me when I need someone to talk to. Growing up she worked but I want her to know I never felt like my Mom was too busy for me. I don't ever remember her missing anything at school, any choir performance, or pep rally. She somehow made it to everything. I also always remember my house being a place I wanted to go, I loved having my friends over, it was always a fun place to be. I know that my Mom had a big part of that, she always made me feel comfortable with who I was. She helped me to understand the importance of education. I have always wanted to work hard in school. She set example graduating from USU with 3 kids, I mean talk about hard work! She has helped me see how important it is to live righteously. She has shown me how doing whats right and trusting the Lord can make your life happier. I will forever be grateful for that. She is such a good person, I feel so lucky to have her be my Mom. It would be hard to say thank you for all she has done for me and continues to do, she still insists on spoiling me. She is my best friend and greatest example. I love you Mom.

3 comments:

Kim said...

This is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful lady. Your Mom is wonderful. She is one of my best friends too. You a testiment to how great she is, because you are such an impressive, accomplished, polished person. Jerry told me once after spending some time with you, "I never cease to be impressed with Breanne." Thanks for being such a good example for Taylor. She admires you alot. When the time is right, you and Derek are going to be very good parents!

Leslie said...

your mom is so lucky to have you! If I ever have a little girl...yep, I want one just like Bre! Your mom is amazing, and I look up to her so much. As ar eyou Bre! I can'tw ait for you to have a little baby of your own to teach the wonderful things of the gospel!
xoxo, leslie

Aggie Fam said...

Doll face, you are an amazing daughter. I get no credit. I'm learning from you!