Thursday, January 20, 2011

rip:60

Back in September Derek started testing for a new workout program rip:60.  (The program is a competitor to Insanity and P90X) This testing was completely voluntary. Which means to voluntarily follow a strict diet and work out at early mornings and wake up even earlier, man I'm getting tired just thinking about it.  I have to be honest that there were sometimes that I wasn't the most supportive and was hiding in the pantry eating treats...but he stuck to it and I am glad that he did.  It really was just the thing he needed to feel better about lots of things.  Its funny how doing something like exercise can really help balance your entire life.

 It was a tough diet and tough workout regime but he loved every minute of it and had great results.  The program is officially done now. The infomercial has aired but will mostly be showing out of the state for now, they have mentioned it in the commercials on Biggest Loser but thanks to DVR who is watching the commercials. The website does have some stuff up about him. Check it out here.  All the pictures in the 8 week scan are totally unedited, we took them at home. Really check it out his results are impressive!

8 comments:

Brynne said...

Holy ripped, DANG! I have a few friends that have done that too (with their pics on that website), sweet results! LOVE the new pic at the top of your blog Bre!

Taryn said...

Way to go Derek! You are like totally buff now :) But seriously, good job!

Unknown said...

Go D!! I so wish Fred was there to have done it too!!

Maybe we'll have to actually spend the money to buy it...that sounds lame :)

Derek, Nikki, and Avrie said...

Way to go Derek! all his transformation pictures are AMAZING!!! He did SO good! and way to be supportive! We need to do something again soon!

Booth Confessions said...

Great job that is pretty awesome! :)

Clements Family said...

Holy Cow! That is awesome! Good job Derek!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Holy Crapola! That is amazing. Great job!

Etts a Beautiful Life said...

Breanne,
I have been trying to find your email address to get a hold of you but I can't find it anywhere. I wanted to ask you about the Master's program you were doing. Could you email me at bmcmerrill@gmail.com so I will have your address?