The holidays have come and gone and as to be expected they were busy and went by too fast! We were very lucky though to have spent time with most of our family and friends.
Christmas Eve started out early with a day at Beaver Mountain with my cousins. It was a perfect day, sunny and the snow was great, and best of all, I wasn't as horrible as I was expecting. Derek is a great skier but is the perfect gentleman and stays with me.
Later that day we headed down to Salt Lake for the annual Jensen progressive dinner. I have the greatest cousins and I am so glad that my Grandparents have made holidays and family gatherings important so that we all can be close. All of my cousins have grown up to be such amazing people and marry great spouses and have beautiful children. I just love them!

We slept...no stayed... at my parents for Christmas Eve :) Brielle really didn't really understand opening the presents but she was so cute and would say "oooh" when ever we would show her what she got. She made the morning fun for all of my family. We were all just sitting there not even thinking about our presents and just watching her. I can't wait for next Christmas when KC and Tawni will have their little boy to enjoy it too!
I know Brielle loved her presents because she loves sitting on the the car my Mom gave her and wouldn't even blink to not miss a second of her new baby signing time.
Our Christmas Sunday Best. I know I am biased but, oh my, she is so precious!
We doubled up and combined Christmas and New Years with Derek's family. He and his brothers played ping pong 40 of the 48 hours we were there, you think I'm joking. We have such great family and the holidays are such a good time to reflect on all of your blessings. Our family is definitely a blessing to us.
2010 was a year full of new experiences for our little family, we are so excited to see what 2011 will bring us.





4 comments:
Cute pics Bre! I'm glad you had a good holiday and I LOVE your rug so so much!
Yay for holidays! I'm so glad you had so much fun. I love Brielle's Christmas dress even more when it's on her! You look gorgeous too! I miss you. Oh, and about NYC on New Year's Eve...You might be the only person I would be able to go with...We have not heard great things about having to wait in line from noon and then not having great access to bathrooms and food??? We'll talk about it:)
She IS so precious. Oh my goodness what a sweetheart! I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I LOVE your ideas for a Christ-centered Christmas. Glad to see you all doing so well!
Super cute! Totally miss y'all!
Post a Comment