Monday, June 27, 2011

from the lens of his iphone

Derek just downloaded some of his recent pictures to the computer and it was interesting to see what he took pictures of.

First off, we have his pest control finds...

Virginias finest.
Everyone loves a horse cop.

These frogs look like they live in the rainforest, nope, just people's door steps.

Several people still have Christmas decor up.
 No need to take it down now, only 6 more months to go!

And of course a way to threaten salesman.


He enjoyed the scenery.  
Lovely.

Now for the good stuff. 
(to us everything with Brielle is the good stuff)
Here she is scared of this weasel ball.
And us as the great parents we are had to tease her with it

Here she is sporting Derek's shirt after a nap.
Roll around much?

What? Who doesn't play with ketchup in the dryer.



Of course I'm biased but she's just so cute!

A fresh cut watermelon.  

Playing with Mom's sunglasses during church.

This has become her favorite activity and can keep her entertained forever.
Trying to put the key into the screws of the door hinges. 


There you have it, the moments worthy of a picture according to Derek.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Love the ketchup in the dryer shot. When you look back you wonder what the?, but in the moment they are happy and that is all that matters! I wish I could see you sometime in my life!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Cute post, made me smile. It is interesting to see a guys perspective on things. Eric will sometimes take pictures and I always think what in the world were you even focusing on. He lops off everybodies heads, completley uncentered. Crazy!

Love her ketchup in the dryer and the cop on a horse is hillarious. I think it would be a hard to take a cop serious when that is their mode of transportation!

kimchristiansen said...

Breanne!! when did you move to Virginia and for how long? hope all is well!

Kim said...

These are very interesting pictures. The pics are Brielle are cute. She is adorable. We are going to Dc with Gma and gpa in August. I don't suppose you'll still be there then? Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I hadn't given it up, but have very busy. Love you.