This was us {4} years ago.
FOUR years, crazy.
I guess it shouldn't feel weird because a lot has happened in those 4 years.
Here's a little recap,
April 27th got engaged.
Derek moved to Tennessee and I planned a wedding in 7 weeks.
Wed for Eternity 6/20/07.
Moved to Tennessee.
Move to a little apartment in Logan.
Started our last semesters of school.
Bought a house in Providence.
Both graduated from USU.
Got Samson.
Worked and worked and worked, tried to figure out what we wanted to do with our lives.
Made lots of great friends.
I went back to school get my Masters.
Derek started up Guardian.
Derek's office moved to the Cook, Martin, Poulson building.
Had a Beautiful baby girl.
I graduated.
I stayed at home, enjoyed Brielle, and taught preschool.
Derek endured the ups and downs of health care.
Had lots of fun.
Moved to Virginia for a minute.
And that brings us here, celebrating 4 years of our lives, and boy did we celebrate. It was one of the best nights we've had in a while. It was perfect. Derek's Dad offered to babysit for us so we could enjoy a night out. Thanks so much Doug.
We headed out with not much of a plan, both of us were starving so we read some reviews and decided on the Melting Pot. Best decision. I have wanted to go there in Utah, its pricey so we've never tried it but since last year we spent 5 days in Cancun, we figured this year we could go all out for a nice dinner. Honestly it was the BEST meal either of us have ever eaten. I think this maybe become our annual anniversary spot.
I'm jealous of myself in these pictures, for real.
After the most delectable meal ever, we headed to the beach.
There is something so relaxing and entrancing about waves and the ocean. I can never get tired of it.
We pulled up a life guard chair and just enjoyed the rest of our night.
Derek is the absolutely perfect man for me. Our 4 years weren't always picture perfect but they were just what we needed.
And to quote a little SNL and the state motto of Virginia, "virginia is for lovers", you bet it is.
9 comments:
Wow!! That has gone by so fast I can't believe that you have been married fir 4 years!! Congrats!
So cool, Bre! I'm glad you got to spend an evening together. A lot really has happened in 4 years, huh!?! Can't wait to see what happens over the next 50...Happy Anniversary!
Really think I need to find an excuse to go to the Melting Pot now. You look beautiful in the pic at the beach...ok, you look beautiful in all of them. You guys are a great couple, you must be forever in debt to the person who set you up :)
Y'all are the cutest couple ever. Luv ya! Miss ya!
my mouth is DROOLING! happy anniversary! you guys are the best! glad you had such a great time!
Happy Anniversary Guys!!! Hot dog, the Melting Pot is my absolute fave. Good decish. Bre two people thought I was you at church yesterday...weird that's never happened before. I soaked it right in! :)
Enjoy your evening with Ashley tonight. I must say Ames is prob my favorite. What?!!!
Happy anniversary!!! I am SO SO SO jealous right now...i want a night just like that! What are you guys there for? Just a family visit???
Wait... you moved to Virginia??? Did you post about this and I just missed it or something? haha I guess I will have to go back through your blog! hahaha Anyways, congratulations on your anniversary. :)
Happy Anniversary guys! Looks like you had the perfect day!
Post a Comment