Friday, March 23, 2012

One Month

Has it really been one month since our boy came to our home?
The past month has been so great with this little one.  He is more precious than I can explain. 
He is a great baby.  
Here's the details from the last month.
From the day he was born he has put himself on a every 4 hour eating/sleeping schedule. 
He is a great eater.  
At his 2 week check up he was already 7 lbs 14 oz.
He even takes a bottle great for us when we want him to.
He is not a crier, I think we could count on one hand the times he has really cried.  
He pulls faces like crazy.  They are so funny and so cute all at the same time.  
He grunts a lot. I think this is more his was of showing his discomfort rather than crying.  I would say this is probably my one complaint because it makes our sleeping a little harder when he is grunting up a a storm! 
He has only had one blow out so far and that was the day he came home from the hospital. 
He does gag a lot which makes me nervous but it is already getting so much better which I am glad about.
He is already growing and changing but it is exciting to continue to see the miracle of life continue on.
Brielle loves to hold him and kiss him. When she wakes up in the morning she asks where he is and wants to see him.  I know there will be hard days but I hope they always have a good relationship and value each other. 

Here is our sweet boy at one month.



5 comments:

Haley Hill said...

Love him! He really is so precious and adorable and his faces were cracking me up!

Eric and Jenny said...

What sweet pictures of your new little guy, love all the updates. Such a cute family, that little Brielle all of a sudden looks so big!

Andi said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!! I'M YELLING IT!!!! Do you hear me all the way down here....? Will you start blogging for Loree too? Please and thank you. xoxoxo

Booth Confessions said...

Wow I can't believe it has been a month!!! Time really does fly by! Love the pics he is such a cutie!!!

Shell said...

Such a handsome boy! Love him!