Lately, when asked about how Brielle is doing I have been not having the greatest of reply's. She has been ,well, being two. We've been battling out "Brielle do it" and sharing quite often around these parts. I am so glad she is independent but there are some things she simply cannot do which doesn't go over so well. And sharing, lets be honest, that can be hard for grown ups sometimes so I can't blame her! There have been several moments I look at Derek and say "I don't know what to do". I am realizing this whole parenting thing is a little bit of a trial and error process and I just hope in the end it all comes out right!
Today I had a moment with Brielle that made me forget all those other moments. I put her down in bed for a nap and she looked at me and said "say I love you". I wasn't quite sure I heard her right so I said what and again she replied with "say I love you". My goodness. If she only knew.
Brielle, I love you. I love you more than I can explain.
I love hearing your sweet voice when you wake up.
I love watching you sing and dance to Rapunzel.
I love watching you give your little brother loves.
I love that EVERY time we brush your teeth you say "it's alpha pig"
I love your sweet and caring personality.
I love your beautiful smile.
Most of all I want you to know that so much of my life is better because you are in it.
There are few things that give me as much joy as being your mom and I'm so glad you are eternally ours.
I love you.
3 comments:
Breanne- I love your blog! Congrats on your new baby- he is too sweet! I think the time has come that I add you to my blog list- don't be creeped out :). We have too many mutual friends so I think it is inevitable! Good luck finding a new house. I know how stressful that can be!
Such a sweet reminder, especially right now in my life. I think if I allowed myself to just "fight back" by saying I love you, Stella and I's battles wouldn't be quite as crazy some days :) Can't wait to see you and hold that little babe!!!
Breanne, I have Brielle's jacket at my house. Your little Boden is such a cutie. I am glad you are friends with Taryn that way I get to see your cute little kids every now and then. See you soon. Hope everything worked out good with the house!
Post a Comment