Boden is 2 months and is measuring up great.
10 lbs 10 oz, 21% in weight
23 3/4 inches, 74% in height
The Doc told me he's perfect,
tell us something we don't know!
The Doc told me he's perfect,
tell us something we don't know!
I honestly can't believe how much he is growing already. He is almost a full pound bigger than Brielle was at 2 months.
He is a content little boy. He doesn't cry much which is good because one day when he was crying, Brielle was trying to calm him down and put a pillow over his head. Kids have siblings and survive...so will he.
He is a good sleeper, usually just wakes up once a night around 5 am. He is spoiled because most nights after that he ends up getting to sleep with me. I just love holding him and I'd like to think he loves it too because he won't make a peep as long as he's cuddled up next to me.
He loves to be swaddled to sleep. I'm surprised he is still liking it as much as he does but I will keep doing it for as long as it helps him sleep!
He makes us work for his smiles. The other day I tried to get him to smile for an hour for a picture but he wouldn't and then the second Derek came in the room he smiled for him. What a stinker!
He does like Derek to sing to him. That is usually the best way to get him to smile.
He is really strong and likes to try to hold his head up and does really well with tummy time.
He has been sick, he got a cough. It was sad to hear him coughing so hard but it only lasted a few days.
This is a little outfit that was Derek's. I want to find a baby picture of him so we can compare their looks. I am not sure who he looks more like yet, but he does make expressions like Derek and wiggle his little eyebrows!
He has been the perfect addition to our family. When he was a newborn he was very peaceful and I have to say that is still a big part of his personality. We love him more than words can explain. I'm convinced they don't come much cuter than this!




No comments:
Post a Comment